f Notes from the Underground: Disclaimer
Custom Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

Disclaimer

I, Faizan Yousaf hereby declare that I do not consider my self answerable, in person, or in any form of direct communication, to anyone about the content of this site. Your comments will only be entertained via the comments section with each post. I do not hold any responsibility for the harm that may come to anyone. It is not meant to hurt anyone emotionally, physically or mentally and if that does happen I’m not responsible.
The content of this site and the views expressed are those of the writer, and are either fictitious scribble courtesy his own mind or excerpts from works of his guides in learning the art of novelist's craft. All characters and places are incidental and do not correspond to anyone living or dead – well sometimes. . .

No comments: