f Notes from the Underground: Old tymes
Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

Old tymes

Although the font style for both previous posts is Trebuchet but still somehow they seem different. Well, I've it figured out - the post created in the blog has the font Trebuchet whereas the one written in Gmail is with the font Trebuchet MS, apparently that makes a lot of difference.
Anyway, while I was horrified by the reprecussions of my inaction I continued to do nothing about it. I was horrified. Who could imagine sweating in this season of harsh winters when vast fields of green, gardens of blossoming flowers were reduced to yellow ash after suffering cold burns? I forget when was the last tyme I felt my body perform its functions normally, but I'm sure that in past there has been a moment of such nuance - for nuance is what normality is.
The average man, I correct myself, the average cultivated man hardly lives a moment of normality. We suffer, as a collective conscience, from the disease of conciousness. I forgot which one, but out of many wackos before me, there was once a wacko who suggested that we could do without this overt conciousness. I believe in my times, we can do without most of conciousness if we presist in carrying this burden on ourselves then confused smiles, searching eyes, debauched humour and ill taste in our conversation will prevail.
There was a crackdown on drug peddlars, my guy also got caught in that fishnet two days back but was let out in a hurry. The crackdown is cracked. The fishnet is old and has holes in it. And I'm the mirror which makes you feel like a prom queen.

No comments: