f Notes from the Underground: An ugly day
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An ugly day

The ugly soul of this day wraps around my mind and shatters the insides like a deadly snake coiled around a helpless mouse. I'm having a hard time trying to write something that will just flow through but it seems rather impossible since times immemorial.
"Stop it! this is idiotic to the extent of infancy." He yelled within himself, "the infant, however, makes the idiocy seem surprisingly lovable. In you, my dear fellows, it is wholly loathsome." They have not grown out of the misfortune of childhood; unfortunately, for the one who have grown up there are consequnces after an action, and in this deliberately unjust world, it seems, I will suffer havoc because of their puerile behaviour.
 
There is not a single bone in my body which doesn't ache because of the constant acidic air I'm being made to breathe. Like, I've been hung to dry over a toxic river or as if it was acid raining through my flesh and blood permeating into the folds of my bones - hallowing my skeleton, churning the juices of life out of it.
 
After he had had thoughts of such irrepressible girth pouring out of him in a fever of resentment and insult, he could no longer feel his face masked with skin and his scalp felt the acids evaporate out of his head leaving on his skin hideous growths of intolerable proportions. He continued with his - infested? - train of thought with disgusting scratching of his scalp which left traces of decayed and burned out skin in his nails. Oh! how his mind must have simmered after being incinerated in the acids of jealousy, deceit and hypocrisy?


 

No comments: